We rang in the New Year with Fiber Club and here’s what we’ve been working on the last couple of weeks:
- Designer Enrollment Workflow: After putting the finishing touches on the initial Designer Enrollment workflow, we tested it on both desktop and mobile devices to ensure a seamless experience. We added additional tickets to the backlog to address any issues we encountered during testing.
- Designer Listings: Our focus has now shifted to enhancing the Designer Portal, particularly the workflow to add a listing. Once approved, you will be able to effortlessly upload your patterns and include all the relevant details in a user-friendly view. Here’s a glimpse of what we’ve accomplished so far:
- Listings page setup layout and navigation
- Ability to upload a cover photo
- Ability to add additional pattern photos
- Add captions to images
- Add a title
- Add essential details: Gauge, Description, Craft, Category, and Materials
- Adding End-to-End Tests: The Fiber Club code pipeline now has integrated end-to-end tests to verify the login functionality and other critical features that involve the backend and the frontend.
- Infrastructure Updates: In addition to the user-facing features, we’ve diligently worked behind the scenes. We reviewed SendGrid email authentication, performed necessary updates on servers, and merged develop code into the main branch.
That marks our first couple weeks in 2024 and we can’t wait to continue building out the Designer Portal. As always, thank you for sticking with us and we’ll talk soon.